Join Mac & Shmitty at this weekend's Lakeshore Art Festival in Downtown Muskegon! They'll be broadcasting live on Saturday, June 25th from 9am-12pm for the start of the 2-day festival! Stop by the Star 105.7 tent to say hello & win prizes including tickets see Maroon 5!!
The Lakeshore Art Festival will take place this Saturday, June 25 from 9am-6pm and Sunday, June 26 from 9am-4pm. The nationally recognized event will feature a unique blend of fine art, handcrafted goods, music, food, and fun in Downtown Muskegon, Michigan. Guests will experience nearly 300 juried fine art and specialty craft exhibitors, a Children’s Lane, artisan food market, street performers, multiple interactive art stations, and so much more!
Event highlights include:
- International Street Artist David Zinn: Creating 8-10 small-scale works of chalk art and one permanent piece of public art.
- Chalk-The-Walk: Taking place on Saturday, June 25 from 4pm-6pm. Pick up your FREE chalk at participating locations below.*
- Author’s Alley: 20 Michigan Authors at 4th St. and Clay Ave.
- Juried Fine Art: 100 exhibitors in Hackley Park.
- Craft & Artisan Food: 160 exhibitors on 4th St. and Western Ave.
- Food Vendors: 22 Food Vendors.
- Children’s Lane: 14 Interactive art and educational stations with free or low-cost activities.
- Street Performers: Located in Hackley Park, at Olthoff Stage, and at 2nd St. & Western Ave.
See the full line up and view this year’s Lakeshore Art Festival brochure here: lakeshoreartfestival.org
Mac was joined by Carla Flanders, Director of the Lakeshore Art Festival, to talk about all the incredible things you can see, hear, shop, and taste this weekend in Downtown Muskegon!