*** WINNER UPDATE 8/10/18 ***
Congratulations to Tamara from Eaton Rapids who correctly guessed the item in the sack was a LANTERN and won a getaway to the beautiful Inn At Stonecliffe on Mackinac Island!
Star 105.7 wants to send your family to experience the charm of The Inn At Stonecliffe on Mackinac Island! You just need to correctly guess What’s Inside the MackiNAC Sack?!
Listen each morning at 7:40am, and each afternoon at 12:40pm for clues about what's inside the MackiNAC Sack and your chance to guess! If you figure it out, your family will win a getaway to the beautiful Inn at Stonecliffe on Mackinac Island!
Just for guessing you'll win tickets to see Daughtry at 20 Monroe Live on August 14th!
- 1 room for two nights (Type of room is winner’s choice) Includes complimentary breakfast and wifi.
- 4 round trip ferry passes - Compliments of Star Line Ferry
- 8 taxi tickets (4 that will transport them from the docks to the hotel, and 4 to return)
- Dinner certificate for $90 in the Cudahy Chophouse, located inside the historic mansion and overlooking the Straits of Mackinac.
- 4 passes to Mackinac State Historic Parks, which includes access to all of the following: Fort Mackinac, the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum and the 4 downtown buildings: McGulpin House, American Fur Company Store, Dr. Beaumont Museum, the Biddle House and Blacksmith House
- 1 lb of fudge courtesy of Joann's Fudge
Clues given so far:
1. Not edible
2. Anyone could use this.
3. Doesn't involve sports or games
4. Useful in any season
5. Doesn't make sound
6. Something you can hold in your hand
7. This item is adjustable
8. This item sometimes needs batteries
9. This item had a small but famous roll in the American Revolution
1. A Cup
2. A Bicycle
3. A Beach Chair
4. Toilet Paper
5. A Blanket
6. A Picnic Basket
7. A Backpack
8. A Toothbrush
More about The Inn At Stonecliffe
The hotel was built in 1904 by the Cudahy Family, who were Irish immigrants that made their fortune in the meat packaging business. The building was designed by the same architect who designed the Governor’s Mansion, Fredrick Perkins. The Cudahy Chophouse is the restaurant located inside the historic mansion, and includes steaks, pork-chops, seafood and also the best view on the island! The mansion offers 16 historical rooms, and the Summer House is a more modern building next door with 31 rooms including several one or two bedroom suites. The Inn is located 2 miles away from downtown - quiet and secluded area on the West Bluff overlooking the Mackinac Bridge - best sunset on the island. For more information visit: www.theinnatstonecliffe.com