This recipe comes from long-time friends of ours. We had this at their house and I said I MUST have the recipe. She showed me the box of Rice-A-Roni! I couldn't believe it came from there. We're not sure if it is still featured on the box, so here you go! ENJOY! (and it is easy, too!)
1 6.9-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken Flavor
1 tsp basil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 cups broccoli florets
1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped (I actually use little grape tomatoes)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In large skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni mix as package directs, adding basil with water.
2. Top with chicken; bring mixture to a boil.
3. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes.
4. Top with broccoli and tomato.
5. Cover; continue cooking 5 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.
6. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand covered a few minutes before serving.