What's the difference between a "date" and "hanging out"??
Jillian is not sure if she and Ted are actually "dating". People have asked her, but she doesn't know how to reply. Is there criteria? If so, what is it???
Maybe this info will help her AND TED!
(photo from youtube)
This is such a funny video about what to do on a date!
The Characteristics Of A Date:
1. Someone asks someone out in advance.
2. You go somewhere.
3. You are alone, just the two of you.
The Characteristics Of A Non-Date:
1. Hanging out happens spontaneously, or last minute.
2. There are more than two people.
3. It’s presented as a professional exchange. I