What are the worst vacation pet peeves?
Here are the 5 of the Top 10 things that can ruin your vacation.
1. Bad service or unfriendly staff.
2. Uncomfortable beds.
3. Everything's too expensive when you get there.
4. Bad food.
5. Noisy people.
Click here for the rest of the list from PRNewsWire.
- My first job was as a "Soda Jerk" at Cone Corners in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. (Cheesy, huh?)
- Every spring, I participate in the World's Largest Trivia Contest in my hometown of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Out of about 500 teams and 10-12,000 players, we usually finish in the top 100!!! It's 54 straight hours of useless information and I love it. See? I'm not wired right. Just for the record, my team placed 73rd this year. :)
- I am a proud doggie mommy of "Spooner." She's a rescue who was an abused puppy mill mom. I am amazed at the FANTASTIC rescues and shelters we have in West Michigan. If you think you want to add to your family, the joy of a shelter pet in unparalleled!
- I was the lead singer in a cover band and I miss it.