Have you ever been embarrassed by your father? According to the UK site Daily Mail, teens are the most likely to do the eye roll and duck and cover when their dads are doing these 5 things:
1. Dancing in public.
2. Singing in public.
3. Dressing like a dad.
4. Telling bad jokes.
5. Trying to be cool by using young-person slang.
For the five things that dads do right, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Way to be cool, Pop.
- My first job was as a "Soda Jerk" at Cone Corners in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. (Cheesy, huh?)
- Every spring, I participate in the World's Largest Trivia Contest in my hometown of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Out of about 500 teams and 10-12,000 players, we usually finish in the top 100!!! It's 54 straight hours of useless information and I love it. See? I'm not wired right. Just for the record, my team placed 73rd this year. :)
- I am a proud doggie mommy of "Spooner." She's a rescue who was an abused puppy mill mom. I am amazed at the FANTASTIC rescues and shelters we have in West Michigan. If you think you want to add to your family, the joy of a shelter pet in unparalleled!
- I was the lead singer in a cover band and I miss it.