Doesn't this look cool? Can't wait to try it!
SHAVING CREAM EGG DYE
1. Spread cheap white shaving cream in a cookie sheet
2. Apply drops of neon food coloring across surface
3. Use toothpicks to swirl colors around
4. Roll the dried, cooled hardboiled eggs in the colorful cream (we used disposable kitchen gloves to reduce the tattoo effect)
5. Allow to set for 3-4 minutes on a paper plate
6. Wipe off shaving cream with paper toweling
7. Rinse! Voila! Beautiful marbleized eggs, done quickly!
Thanks to Parenting 101 for the stellar idea. Click the pic to go to the Parenting 101 Facebook page.
- My first job was as a "Soda Jerk" at Cone Corners in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. (Cheesy, huh?)
- Every spring, I participate in the World's Largest Trivia Contest in my hometown of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Out of about 500 teams and 10-12,000 players, we usually finish in the top 100!!! It's 54 straight hours of useless information and I love it. See? I'm not wired right. Just for the record, my team placed 73rd this year. :)
- I am a proud doggie mommy of "Spooner." She's a rescue who was an abused puppy mill mom. I am amazed at the FANTASTIC rescues and shelters we have in West Michigan. If you think you want to add to your family, the joy of a shelter pet in unparalleled!
- I was the lead singer in a cover band and I miss it.